Monday, December 8, 2008

Falling in Love all over again

I feel like I am continuing to fall in Love with the Lord all over again lately. Maybe its just getting deeper, but it is such a blessing. I think a lot of things have contributed to this. Circumstances in my life and also, believe it or not, a paper I had to write for school. Although it was tedious, my paper for Geo Science, (which was to prove Creation and then using two different things, Glaciers and Space, to back up my beliefs and why evolution is not true) opened my eyes yet again to how Great our God really is. 

Have you ever been in worship, and your heart is so fully in it that you feel like you are all alone with Jesus? It is so hard sometimes to focus and not pay attention to those around you, but last night was one of those nights for me, when the song ended, I was reminded that I was in church with hundreds of other people around me worshipping too. I cannot wait until the day that I will be worshipping the Lord 24-7. It joys my heart so much to worship the King! There are a couple of songs that have been close to my heart lately. One of them is by Phil Wickham, its called Cannons, another is called Jesus Messiah by Chris Tomlin. I feel like there are so many songs that bring me to the heart of worship and get my heart right where it needs to be before the Lord. I am so thankful that I am able to worship openly, as so many people are not. 

The Lord continues to bless, even though I don't deserve it. I have been reminded so much lately of just how deep His love for me is. Psalm 139:17-18 talks about the thoughts of the Lord toward us, they are more than the number of the sand. Thats a lot! 

1 comment:

aprilmclean said...

:) A verse the Lord has put on my heart lately is Psalm 29:4
"The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty"

It sounds so poetic but it's a "selah" sort of verse. :)