Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Sky!



Ok, so her birthday was September 19th...
But today I took her to lunch and out shopping to celebrate. My niece, Skyler, turned 11!!! Thats crazy, I cannot believe how old she is getting....

So we went to Miguel's for lunch and then I bought her, her first pair of rainbows. If you know me, you know I love rainbows...lol

Anyway, I also took her to get a pedicure...at my fav place, Red Persimmon. And then we got See's candy :)  Her toes looked so pretty, and looked real cute in her new sandals :D
I love her so much and don't get to see her that often so it was nice to spend some time with her today :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww that's fun :) im sure she LOVED it!!

aprilmclean said...

That is beyond cute!! :) You're the best auntie.. well, after me, of course.. ;) jk
That's sweet! :)