Monday, September 29, 2008

He is good indeed!

The Lord is so good! I am so thankful for the many blessings he has poured out on me.  Not only a beautiful sunrise but also a gorgeous sunset, all in one day. I have seen many pictures on peoples blogs, facebooks, myspace etc. that have also commented on this today...Check out Jillians pic, it is awesome!!!!

Today I woke up on time for class!! (as you could tell since I was awake for the sunrise :D )
Anyway, on my way to class Jillian called me and once I sat down in my seat I got a text from Michelle, both to make sure I woke up for class today :) What a blessing those two are :D Special thanks to the two of them.

One more day of classes then Philadelphia here we come! I know the Lord has great plans for our trip, please keep us in prayer while we are there. You can watch it live on the Harvest Crusade Website for Philly. :) 

No comments: