Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Personal Airshow , and Pinkberry :)


Nick and I went to lunch one day and decided we should go to the airport because they were going to be having an airshow and I had to work so I would not be able to go, so we pulled up and I was like "are you sure we can do this?" and Nick said, "Yep, but if not, its worth a try" so we walked through and walked right on the strip and there were some planes already there for the airshow so we walked around a little. It was definitely not as big of a show since they were landing for the next day, in fact it wasn't a real show at all but it was kind of like our own little personal airshow lol :) it was fun :)
 

A few days later we were going out towards Corona and we made a stop on our way at Dos Logos. We used to go there sometimes but haven't in a long time and we got PinkBerry, I LOVE pinkberry, my favorite is the regular with strawberries and Captain Crunch, he likes Strawberries and Coconut. Anyway it was fun :) and Yummy :D


1 comment:

aprilmclean said...

That is a good picture of you and Nick with Pinkberry. :)