Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Home for Christmas!

So...... the semester ended, I found out that I passed my CBEST test, I got my grades back, 4 A's and 2 B's (one of which i was very surprised about because I expected something lower :/ but I was excited :)) And no news yesterday like we thought. It was a hard day yesterday, not really knowing what was going on. But today, I got a call from Nick. He actually tricked me, the call started out something like this......
Him: "Hi babe"
Me: "hi babe, how are you?"
Him: "I'm ok"
Me: "So you wont be coming home wednesday huh?"
Him: "no"
Me:"Oh...."
Him:"jk im coming home tomorrow (wed.)!!!!"
Me: "AHHHHHHHH"
(imagine me screaming here as he laughs at tricking me)


Anyway thats how I found out. As long as the weather doesn't cause any delays he should be landing tomorrow at about 10:21pm
I know tomorrow will probably be THE longest day of my life lol.
I can't wait to see him. AND he will be home for Christmas :)
I am SOOOO excited, this has truly been a good week, I am so thankful and excited to continue this blessed week by celebrating Christ's birth.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! :)

No comments: