Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween :)






For Halloween this year, Nick and I decided to hang out with Kendall and Justin at my house. Justin and I created a cool contraption for when kids came so he could scare them.  Nick and I went to Chipotle to pick up some food and there were people covered in foil because they had a sweet deal: Dress up like a  burrito, get a free burrito. Neither of us did it but it was fun to see. We also carved pumpkins (Justin's was super cool, he made the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland) and watched The Twilight Zone and played games it was a lot of fun, and...I ALMOST beat Justin at Monopoly..... :( But it was a really fun night and I had a blast :) 

5 comments:

aprilmclean said...

Everyone always "almost" beats Justin in games. Who has ever actually beat him? haha

aprilmclean said...

OH! And I really like your moccasins :)

David said...

Nick actually beat Justin once.

Also, tell more about this scary contraption

Kim said...

I use to hate playing board games with Justin, he would always accuse me of cheating!

Liz said...

i am a little curious about the scary contraption too...