Saturday, November 29, 2008

some Thanksgiving highlights....


Kendall and Justin on Thanksgiving :) They are so fun, I love to play games with them....we play a lot of games and I always win...ok jk Justin always wins...lol

(above) This is my nephew Colin on Thanksgiving, he is so cute! I love him so much, he has the cutest little voice. 

(above) My mom and I on Thanksgiving :) I am so thankful that the Lord gave me a Godly home to be raised in! My Parents are both huge blessings to me! 


(below) These are my aunts (my dad's sisters) with my dad :) I don't get to see them very often but I did on Friday :) What a blessing, I love visiting with them. My uncle wasn't able to make it though but the rest of them were there :)


(above) This is me and my beautiful cousin Amy. Her and I used to see each other so much more than we do now..I miss those days. Her and I and her sister, my cousin Emily, would get to spend time together a lot during our younger years, and now all three of us are in college. I finally got to see Amy on Friday :) Emily was still in Washington though but we are hoping to all get together during our Christmas breaks :) Oh how I miss them. 
It is kind of weird getting older, we were actually talking about it (Amy and I), how things change so much and your eyes are opened to what is going on and its just so weird to think that those memories we have of being little were really apart of our life. lol 

1 comment:

aprilmclean said...

Okay so 1. Your nephew is the cutest. 2. You and your mom look so beautiful and 3. I see a Santa in the picture of you and your mom. Christmas at the DeWitt's is coming!! ;)