Friday, February 20, 2009

The Moon.

I have always been amazed my the stars and the moon. I don't know why but I have always enjoyed looking up into the sky and seeing the beautiful sky that the Lord created. One of my favorite things to do is look at the stars. I guess its probably because it puts life back into perspective for me, of just how small I am and what a Great God I serve. 
The other night after church Nick and I looked up on the way out to the car and we saw this, I usually am not able to get a good pic but I took my iphone out and took one and it turned out pretty nice, the clouds were moving so fast. Anyway, here it is. :)

1 comment:

aprilmclean said...

Beautiful picture. I am captivated by the Lord's night-time creations. My favorite nights are windy nights. The sky is clear, and the stars and moon are shinning bright. It's wonderful. God is wonderful.