Monday, February 2, 2009

This weekend...

....was such a blessing.
The Lord is always faithful to show up at camp. I was blessed by the girls in my group and was encouraged in so many ways throughout the weekend. The Lord really reminded me of His Faithfulness. Something the Lord showed me was just that "it is all worth it". I know that so many times I feel like I just don't want to do the things I know I need to, it is so easy to just do what makes life easy but when we do what the Lord desires of us, whether its sacrificing sometime, talking to someone He puts on our heart or just doing the right thing, it is always worth it in the end, Always!
The Lord also allowed me to fully comprehend another idea. I have always heard and loved the song "Blessed be the name of the Lord" but it wasn't until this weekend that my eyes were opened to what that really means. I feel like it is so many times that I am telling the Lord, "don't take that, I won't be able to take it" or "I would not be able to handle if this happens" but all in all I know that no matter what, whether He gives or takes away my response will be "blessed be your name, Lord"

Here are some pics from the weekend :)






No comments: