Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Art.

So this semester I am taking an art class... I was actually pretty nervous about it bc well...im not an artist. Today we had to draw our shoe, a side view and view from above. I was wearing the shoes that Nick and I both have (aka the matching ones) and so this is what I came up with. I know its not good but...im kinda proud bc I expected much worse. And, we couldnt erase so this is what it is like without erasing or anything...anyway...expect more pics.. We also had to draw our backpack or purse. So I may post a pic of that one soon. 
I'm kinda nervous though bc on Thursday I have to turn in a drawing of the dashboard of my car so...it looks like tomorrow I will be spending quality time in my car. So if you drive by and see me sitting in my car, thats why lol

4 comments:

Liz said...

wow! good job! it looks pretty good! =]

tip about the dashboard one (cuz i had to do that project before), instead of sitting in your car and drawing it, take a picture and print it out. it's a lot easier to redraw something when copying from a flat image than trying to draw the actual thing. =]

Anonymous said...

yeah you're pretty good at that unlike me. pretty soon i'll be showin' you all my work from ceramics!

whoa liz is so smart. good thing you've got a friend like her to give you artistic advice ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah! And then - post the pic of your dashboard and your drawing on your blog! I bet you're secretly an artist.. :)

Actually, when you showed me that pic in class today and said "this is my shoe," I honestly thought you had taken a pic of your shoe in some weird setting that made only the lines appear... hahaha.. then you started talking about your art class, and I got it. :)

David said...

You cooouuulllddd say its a picture of how the shoe will look in the future ;)

jk it looks nice