Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to School...

Tomorrow we go back to School. I will be starting my last Semester of my Junior year in college! I cannot believe how fast it has gone by but at the same time it feels like I will be in school FOREVER! I know it will be worth it in the end but...eh....lol but anyway, these are my books, I spent only $390.32..... Not too bad, but as you can see they are all used. I don't mind though, I love getting used books, they are cheaper :) and because I went yesterday, I got all 6 of them used :)
Anyway... here goes another semester.

4 comments:

David said...

Yep school is winding up again, time to shift gears and ENGAGE! haha

Looks like you're taking a Psych class, that should be relatively fun

K.C. said...

Psych should be fun...sike!

(get it?)

Allison said...

Yea it's not a psych class, been there done that, that book is for an education class

Anonymous said...

Yep, for an education class that we have together! :)